Business Systems Analysts are responsible for delivering and supporting the business applications that will drive operational efficiency and provide reliable metrics with BI tools to affect positive changes throughout the organization. The main responsibility of this position will be the continuing implementation of our ERP system IQMS, partner directly with our business users (sales, CSM, accounting, operations) to find opportunities for process improvement and automation, and to execute the implementation of these improvements. Candidates will have access and exposure to a wide range of IT systems as well as influence on the direction the company takes regarding connected systems throughout the organization. This position will interface regularly with leadership and provide opportunities for continued education to stay current on trends and technologies associated with this position.
Computer Science, Business or other closely related degree from a four-year college or university. Direct experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree
· Track record of providing a high level of customer service to internal customers
· Knowledge of ERP software solutions, Crystal reporting, Oracle database, SQL queries preferred.
· Strong knowledge of system and software quality assurance best practices and methodologies
· Understanding of techniques and practices in installation, maintenance and troubleshooting of network hardware, computer workstations, servers, and software
· Flexible and adaptable regarding learning and understanding new technologies
· Excellent project delivery skills
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Excellent problem-solving, analytical, and investigative skills
· Ability to conduct research into software-related issues and products
· Highly self-motivated and directed
· Keen attention to detail
· Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment